Membership is a commitment we encourage you to make if you attend Grace Church on a regular basis. There is a five step process for church membership:
- Investigation. The prospective member attends a required one week “Prospective Member” class.
- Affirmation. The prospective member declares his or her desire to become a member by completing the “Getting to Know You” form and making their intent publicly known.
- Evaluation. The prospective member meets with a pastor and deacon to share their salvation testimony.
- Instruction. The prospective member attends a required eight week “Foundations of Membership” class.
- Celebration. The prospective member shares his or her salvation testimony before the church and a congregational vote is taken to formally receive the prospective member into the BBC church family.
"Prospective Member" and "Foundations of Membership" classes are scheduled as needed. Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a member.